This years AGM starts at 11am on the 6th April at Filleigh Village Hall followed by our annual training meeting.
*** SATURDAY 6th APRIL ***
This years summer training kicks off at 2pm on the 6th April at Filleigh Village Hall with the initial sign up and demonstration meeting. The training cost £55 for several training days at different locations around North Devon (mainly in and around South Molton area) and incorporates a fun test and BBQ at the end of training in August.
* Please DO NOT bring your dogs along to this meeting as it is purely to sign up and have a list of dates and venues for this years training.
* We advise you bring suitable footwear as we do go across the road into a field for a couple short demonstrations from our trainers to give you a taster and an opportunity to ask any questions.
* Our club shop will be there on the day if you wish to purchase any dummies, leads, collars etc.
* Refreshments will be provided.
* Skinner’s Pet Foods will be providing some goody bags to give away.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not currently a member of the North Devon Working Gundog Club you will need to become a member to be able to take part int he training. You can find all our info on our website under Membership. Our membership secretary Caroline (email@example.com) will be there on the day if you’d prefer to wait and speak to someone.
>>> ANYONE WANTING TO ATTEND AND SIGN UP <<< Please email Graham, firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know handlers name, dog breed and age so we can add you to the correct group.
Please make sure you bring cash or cheque to pay for membership and the training.