Field Trial Results 2017
Field Trial Results 2017
STAKE 1 Novice Stake for Cocker Spaniels – CANCELLED.
STAKE 2 Open Qualifying Stake for Cocker Spaniels
Held at the Spreacombe Shoot by kind permission of Mr Bryan Stevens and the Dennis Family on Wednesday 18th October 2017.
Judges: Mr Gareth Davies (A3136) and Mr Tom Sheppard (B2476)
- Poolgreen Diesel owned by Derek Lee and handled by Will Clulee. The win gained Poolgreen Diesel FTCH status.
- FTCH Tembokali Selous owned and handled by Will Clulee
- Braebeate Amok Owned and handled by Mrs Elizabeth Kennard
- Windwithe Black Widow owned and handled by Jeremy Davies
COM: Killylin Lace owned and handled by Simon Blackman & Howesyke Daisy owned and handled by James Luxford also taking the Guns’ Choice Award.
STAKE 3 Open Stake for AV Retrievers
Held at The North Molton Shoot, by kind permission of the North Molton Syndicate and Headkeeper Mr Robert Mitchell on Wednesday 25th October.
Judges: Mr Robert Atkinson (A5) Mr Tim Shipp (A1916), Mr Keith Broomfield (B2214), and Mr Ken Green (B3366)
- Cynhinfa Nat of Liliarch – Shane Padbury
- FTCH Magbar Tamora – Martin Bagg
Guns’ Choice: Helen Goodwin
STAKE 4 Novice Stake for AV Retrievers
Held at The Hall Shoot, Bishop’s Tawton, Devon by kind permission of Mr Jeremy Boyd and Headkeeper Steve Snell on Wednesday 15th November 2017.
Judges: Mr Steve Ashby (A2549), Mr Keith Sandercock (B2498), Mrs Liz Taylor (B3536) and Mr John Hodge (NP3463 )
- Mell Brooks – Ticefield Redwing of Anningtonbay
- Lindy Higham Rivermellon Isabella
- Roland Stacey Somerset Barney
Ken Spraling Hemington Noggin
COM: Robin Grey Haraka Kat of Grayspeed.
Guns’ Choice: Mike Jones
STAKE 5 Novice Stake for AV Spaniels (except Cocker Spaniels)
- Bucklawren Kadiz Simon Jones
- Clentonhill Floyd Simon Blackman
- Kilhopemoss Bedevilled Mike Hoskin (and guns choice)
Kilhopemoss Gilberto of Spannerwood Wayne Swiggs
COM: Burtlemoor Onyx Rob Wilmott, Shoscombe Marsh Harrier Ian Wyler and Trewonal Flake John Pascoe.
STAKE 6 Open Qualifying Stake for AV Spaniels (except Cocker Spaniels)
Held at The Maristow Shoot, Roborough, Devon by kind permission of the Maristow Shoot and Head-keeper Mr Gary Liddle on Wednesday 6th December 2017.
Judges: Mr David Anderson (A1937) and Mr Alastair Ross (B2694)
- FTCH Rothievale Maple of Edgegrove Jeremy Organ
- Rydanlue Riffle Chris Davis
- Rothievale Privet of Cindersash Oliver Organ
- Avonharrier Trigger Paul Young
COM: Lawsanna Mightyu Mac of Glintwood John Cook, Bucklawren Kritic of Tylacoch Jeff Ayres , Syncerus Schiller of Beanhill Tom Sheppard (also guns choice) and Caegarn Eclaire Kev Shapland.
STAKE 7 Open Stake for AV Retrievers
Held at The Castle Hill Estate, Filleigh, Devon by kind permission of the Castle Hill Shoot and Head-keeper Mr Brian Mitchell on Thursday 7th December 2017.
Judges: Mrs Gwen Knox (A82) Mr Roger Tozer (A143) Mr Mike Larkin (A3043) and Mr Steve Ashby
- Steve Newitt (made his dog up to be FTCH)
- Alan Ging
STAKE 8 Novice Stake for AV Retrievers
Held at The Chargot Estate by kind permission of Gwyn Evans, Head-Keeper Mr Dan Smith and Estate Manager Mr Jack Axtell. on 22nd December 2017.
Judges: Mr Nick Coates (A2223), Mr Roger Wade (B1704) Mr Gary Vilder (NP 2722)
and Mr Bruce Ross-Smith (NP2782)
- Mark Bettinson with Lab b Kinagar Jude’s Law.
- Stewart North with Lab d Northglen Crumble.
- Jill Gardner with GR d Polihale Grizzly Bear of Foxcote.
- Andy Parkin with Lab d Greenbriar Ruble of Beaconoar.
COMs: Jess Latham’s Lab d Zennawood Pitch Perfect and Joy Venturi Rose’s Lab b Leospring Tay.